CIP reported half year results for the 6 months ended 31 December 2020. Some of the key highlights show:
- A strong start to FY21 with transformational acquisitions improving portfolio metrics.
- CIP achieved 98% of total rent collection through the COVID period.
- FY21 forecast distributions of 17.0cpu, backed by FFO guidance of no less than 17.6cpu.
- Industrial sub-sector thematics remain attractive for institutional investors.
- FY21F distribution yield of 5.5% and trading at a small premium to NTA.
Download our report for the full details.