Week 1 of the August 2019 reporting season has kicked off and Core Property has reviewed results from a number of listed A-REITs.
- SCA Property continues to reposition its acquired centres for resilience in a difficult retail environment.
- BWP Trust looks for marginal growth, with the potential for asset sales to support distributions.
- Centuria Metropolitan REIT and Centuria Industrial REIT expect growth, following recent acquisitions.
- Charter Hall Education Trust looks to expand its investment mandate and tap into the Charter Hall platform for Social Infrastructure opportunities.
- Mirvac Group delivers another strong result and remains confident to continue this growth.
Week 2 delivered results from:
- GPT Group remain on track for 2.5% growth for the year.
- Charter Hall Long WALE REIT targeting 4.0% growth in FY20 with a more diverse portfolio and longer WALE.
- Arena REIT delivering 5.3% growth with more in store for FY20.
- Centuria Capital Group targeting distributions to increase by 4.9% in FY20.
- Dexus benefiting from the strong Sydney and Melbourne office markets and looking for 5.0% growth.
- Vicinity Centres results impacted by the weak retail environment as well as asset sales
- Charter Hall Retail REIT remaining resilient with 2.0% growth.
Click here to read our report on Week 2.