Core Property has reviewed the CIL Enhanced Value Fund by CIL Management Pty Ltd, which is part of Centennial Property Group, a boutique property fund manager which focusses on value-add strategies for investors.
The Fund is looking to raise $75M from investors to support the acquisition of industrial and logistics assets by 30 April 2020. The key investment proposition includes:
- The Fund is targeting industrial and logistics properties valued up to $40M in major Australian cities.
- Targeted Fund size of $150M - $200M in assets. The Fund has already acquired $62.7M of industrial assets in key locations in Brooklyn, Altona North and Truganina VIC
- The Manager is targeting distributions of 6.5% - 7.0% p.a.
- Initial 5-7 year fund term with a targeted IRR of 10% - 12%.
- The Fund is open to Wholesale investors only, with a minimum subscription of $100,000.
Core Property has rated the Fund as RECOMMENDED.