Core Property has reviewed the Primewest Property Income Fund, a newly launched open-ended property fund by Primewest.
The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of properties across the office, industrial, retail and social infrastructure sectors.
Key features of the Fund include:
- The initial portfolio will consist of 3 fully occupied childcare centres located in QLD, WA and SA providing a long WALE of 18 years.
- Initial units are being offered at $1.00 per unit, up to 18 December 2020, with a daily unit pricing thereafter.
- Targeted distributions of 5.5 cpu in 2021 based on the initial portfolio.
- Liquidity is provided via a Limited Monthly Withdrawal Facility.
- The Fund is available to Wholesale investors only.
Core Property has rated the Fund as RECOMMENDED.